Services To Members
ΒΥ constantly maintaining a strong SEK and a strong trade union movement in our country in general, we will remain able and prepared to secure our possessions against any threat.
- SEK has the knowledge and the experience in negotiating and achieving constant and more justified allocation of national wealth and economic burdens.
- SEK has the appropriate mechanisms in speedily solving the workers' problems and continuously monitoring the implementation of the negotiated collective agreements.
- SEK has the appropriate mechanisms, the experience and the required influence in facing the problems and challenges caused by new technology.
- SEK has the appropriate knowledge and expertise ίη protecting and promoting workers' rights and improved health and safety at the workplace.
- SEK has well trained human resources in its research, European affairs, legal and continuous vocational training departments, providing it with important statistics, information and expertise, useful and necessary in the new culture of negotiations and in industrial relations in general.
- SEK is an alive and modern organisation, clear-sighted and willing to study and be prepared to face the continuous challenges of the 21st century and the accession of Cyprus to the European union.
- SEK, as a result of its participation ίη various international and European bodies, its influence and power, contributes ίη the constant improvement of the financial and social position of the employees.
- SEK, has established and offers a number of services to its members, as a result of the power and means received from the workers themselves, through which their standard of living and quality of life are improved.
- SEK invests in the well being of its members. Therefore, the Confederation and its individual affiliated Federations have established various vacation resorts both on the mountains and in coastal areas, provided in very cheap prices. Additionally, various excursions and boat trips are organised in cheap rates.
- SEK has the appropriate departments as previously introduced in order to meet the needs of the workers and to provide them the necessary services improving their well being both at the work place as well as in the wider society.
- SEK provides the security of a big trade union movement willing, prepared and able to support the rights and the interests of the workers.